Kathy and I just LOVE any opportunity to tell you how much we LOVE you. We wish you much LOVE and happiness on Valentine’s Day and always!
If you haven’t already, make sure you tell your customers you LOVE them, too! Here are some LOVEly last minute Valentine’s Day promotional ideas for small businesses. Use them to spread a little joy and boost your visibility this month.
Last Minute Valentine’s Day Promotional Ideas for Small Businesses
- Run a contest on social media. Have your followers guess how many candy hearts are in the jar on the desk in reception. Make sure you have contest rules in place and deliver on the prize. A dozen red roses, perhaps?
- Produce a last minute gift guide for your favorite customers. We’ve all found ourselves needing inspiration in the 11th hour. There will be a few spouses that will thank you for this, for sure.
- Send a quick email blast to your subscribers. Even if it’s been a while since you’ve sent something, there’s someone out there who could use a little LOVE this week.
- Simply change your cover photos on your social media channels. Hearts will do! This is one of the easiest last minute Valentine’s Day promotional ideas of all!
- Add some LOVE to your store decorations and post photos of happy customers enjoying the extra sparkle throughout the day. Better yet, hand out red and pink carnations to your shoppers.
- Offer a Valentine’s Day discount on a popular service or product.
Spread the Love
No matter what, have fun and make it all about the folks you LOVE. Let us know if you need any help!
Jenny Green, Co-Owner @ Fisher Green Creative, email@example.com